- A deposit of £100 is payable on confirmation of a booking.
- A day consists of 8 hours fishing time – commencing from arrival at the first venue.
- Minimum of 2 anglers.
- Maximum of 4 anglers.
- Sessions completed solely at night will be over 6 hours (due to fatigue).
- Your guide(s) reserve the right to cancel a session should the weather or sea conditions be considered too dangerous/unsuitable – whereby the session will be either be rescheduled or a refund offered.
- Lures lost will be charged at cost.
- Damage to equipment (rods/reels/waders/sunglasses) will be charged at cost.
- Transport between fishing venues (where applicable) is included in the price. NOTE: An initial meeting point and time will be stipulated by your guide(s).
- Clients are required to provide their own water proof jackets.
- Clients are required to administer their own use of sun cream 
- Clients are required to bring their own food and drink 
- Clients are required to provide their own head wear 
- Henry and I operate to a purely catch and release policy – no exceptions.
 If a client wishes to fish for two consecutive days a deposit of £100 is required for each day.
 April – November
 Breaks will be planned into the 8 hour session
 Appropriate for the time of year