Taster Package – 3 Days/3 Anglers (including accommodation) £499pp
While the bass fishing is quiet, I’ve been working behind the scenes on a number of projects – and this is one of them…
I have collaborated with a highly reputable Bed and Breakfast in my local village of Chillington, south Devon, in order to offer a ‘taster package’ in June this year. This will incorporate 3 days of bass lure fishing including 3 nights of accommodation – the specific details in relation to this package are:
- A minimum of 8 hours fishing per 24 hour period.
- Day and Night fishing will be conducted, depending on the forecast wind/sea/weather conditions.
- A Full English breakfast (between 0800 – 0930) or a packed lunch each day is included.
- Travel to and from the bass fishing marks is included.
- Full use of high-end/modern rods, reels, lures is also included. I have neoprene/rubber waders in all sizes, but if you have breathable waders and boots I would recommend bringing them.
- For an idea about me, and what you’ll learn in the course of these sessions please see my About me and What I Offer pages.
- This 3 day ‘taster’ session will be completed on either:
- 12th – 14th June
- 19th – 21st June
- 26th – 28th June
- Note that this is a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Once I have an idea of numbers and individual requirements I will confirm the date with you, but please let me know which set of dates suits you.
- In the course of the 3 days, you will complete a minimum of 24 hours fishing in total. As mentioned, depending on the conditions, we may be out until late at night, or up very early in the morning – you will be consulted in all decisions relating to exact timings.
- I do not fish when I am guiding you. I need to be in a position to teach, monitor and share my time evenly between three anglers. Moreover, there is the safety aspect of being out on the coastline to consider.
- Rooms are per person and offer a king sized bed, en-suite shower or bath, free WiFi, free parking, freeview TV.
- The accommodation is in the village of Chillington (south Devon) and is within a 5 – 10 minute walking distance of three beautiful country pubs!
Why are there three possible dates?
Lots of people have said to me I should consider creating a bespoke bass fishing package, so I’m just giving this a go to, in order assess potential demand.
By releasing three sets of dates in June, I hope this will give potential clients the option to choose which three day period suits you best.
Are you still facilitating 4 and 8 hour sessions for one, two and three people?
Yes. This 3 day taster session is about ‘testing out’ the package, which is why it is being offered a discounted rate. An 8 hour guided session with me is £150 therefore, I believe that 3 days with accommodation included for £499pp offers value for money.
Will we be at the B&B for breakfast each morning?
Yes. That is my plan however, if I believe it would be advantageous for us (as a group) to be fishing over this period, then a packed lunch will be provided by the B&B.
How will we get to the fishing marks from the B&B?
We will meet up at a predetermined time and I will drive us to the coastline. The closest bass fishing marks are 10 minutes away, with the furthest being 45 minutes. ***Driving time is not part of the 8 hours fishing***
Why are the sessions being conducted on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday?
For the simple reason that there will be fewer people around during the working week. Even though I have never seen another angler fishing 95% of my marks, I don’t particularly want to highlighting the four of us out on the coastline, as the places I will be guiding you are very specific. Furthermore, alongside teaching you the constituents of a good bass mark, watercraft and how to choose/work the lures correctly over certain terrain/ground – every place you’ll fish has produced bass.
In regards to the accommodation – when can I check in/when do I need to check out?
Check in is between 1530 – 2100 on the Tuesday.
Check out is by 1030 on the Friday morning.
Can I gain access in and out of the accommodation at any time?
Yes. You will be issued with a key on arrival and access is 24 hours – so no worries if we get in from fishing at 0400!
Why is this package only available for 3 anglers?
It will only be me guiding you therefore, it is paramount that I’m able to exert my knowledge and share my experiences in a structured and fair way. I believe splitting my time between more than 3 anglers doesn’t allow me to do this effectively.
Furthermore, I completely understand and appreciate that these days are about you, your learning and overall experience. Clearly, some anglers are further along the ‘bass lure fishing path’ than others, but my time will be shared equally between the three of you.
If you’re new to my website/blog then here is a link to my Client Testimonies page. And if you have any questions or queries at all, in relation to this taster offer, then please do not hesitate to contact me via the form below: