South Devon Bass Guide – Vouchers now available for the 2018 season
The 2017 bass season is certainly not over! And what a season it has been! I am in the process of writing blog posts depicting the catches my clients and I have achieved this autumn. Indeed, the last 2 -3 weeks have seen some wonderful bass landed, the details of which I aim to release as Blog Posts (alongside some improvements to my webpage) in the coming weeks, leading up to Christmas.
November, December and even into January can be excellent months to target bass here in south Devon. The sea temperature around this wonderful area of coastline has only recently dipped below 14°C (which is actually the same as it is in June) meaning the bass are still more than content to chase and be caught on lures.
I have produced my ‘South Devon Bass Guide’ vouchers with 2018 in mind – below are the prices, information and some answers to possible questions or queries however, please do not hesitate to contact me via the contact form below, or via my mobile number (07787 844332) if you require any assistance:
***Vouchers enable 1 person to complete a guided bass fishing session***
- Voucher for a 4 hour (daylight) session – £80
- Voucher for a 8 hour (daylight) session – £150
- Voucher for a night session (4 hours) – £100
- Payment in full is required before a voucher will be posted (1st Class) to an address of your choice.
- The voucher can be used on a date to be agreed between the voucher recipient and myself during 2018.
- These vouchers are non-refundable.